Essentials of Essential Oils
Before we start with the properties of each essential oil, it's interesting to note the fun facts about them:
* they are highly fragrant
* they are non-oily plant essences
* they have a consistency that likens more to water than oil, therefore the term oil is somewhat inappropriate for them
* they are volatile and evaporates quickly, therefore need to be stored in dark container, away from direct sunlight
* they are insoluble in water, but dissolves in oil, alcohol and wax
* they can be found in different parts of the plant - leaves, flowers, stem, twigs, barks, rind of the fruit
* they are extracted through a variety of ways, the most common being steam distillation
* Essential oils have their own individual properties, with many complex chemical constituents. Due to this, one oil can have more than one property.
Some of the oils infused in our Touch Nature Handmade Soap include - Lavender, Rose, Geranium, Lemongrass, Peppermint, Tea Tree and Orange.
Each soap has the goodness of high quality essential oils that are sourced from trusted suppliers. These are 100% natural ,with no synthetic fragrances added. We believe in value for money and following the code of excellence so that we can keep providing what your skin deserves, i.e., the very best!
#essentialoils #touchnaturehandmadesoaps #naturalfragrance #kolkata #restoringhope